Of the 103 people charged in the case, 90 were acquitted and eight others were given two years’ imprisonment.
Police are investigating how detonator was brought to court before being defused.
Anti-terror court’s verdict is a ‘joke’, says a lawyer for the Bugti family.
Muaviya’s accomplice sentenced to life imprisonment while two other attackers still remain at large.
Anti-terror court in Quetta has also indicted Aftab Ahmad Khan Sherpao and Shoaib Nosherwani.
Supreme Court has ordered the Islamabad High Court to hear the case again from Jan. 12.
Mohammad Yousuf had placed two calls in July, falsely claiming he had planted two bombs in Multan.
Prosecutor says he has not been provided the official bail order and cannot proceed without it.
Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi had been in custody for over five years.
Anti-terror court recommends government enact law explicitly banning cannibalism.
Leader of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi released in incitement case over lack of evidence.